Investment Risk, VP/AVP (Investment Bank)
Our client is a investment bank in Hong Kong. They are looking for Investment Risk VP/AVP to join their team.
- Review new investment proposals, assess the underlying business logic, evaluate the counterparty's credit risk, and collateral's liquidity for loans, fixed income products, structured products, funds and PE/VC project
- Conduct portfolio analysis, measure and assess the potential risks within the investment portfolios, such as volatility and VaR measures, portfolio biases, factor sensitivities, etc.
- Provide advisory and risk analyst for front office and business investment team
- Prepare and draft regular risk report for senior management
- Graduated from University degree in Finance, Accounting, Risk Management
- 5 years' experience in risk industry for bank or asset management firm
- Proficient in English and Chinese
Interested parties, please click "APPLY NOW" or send your application to email@example.com or contact at Anthony Chan +852 3103 4363
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only