Investment Product Development Head, Banking
Our client is a well-established retail bank with diversified businesses in HK. With their continuous expansion in their wealth management business, an excellent opportunity has been created for a high-calibre product development professional to join their wealth management business to lead their investment product management function.
Report directly to the Department Head, you will be the head of investment products development team to formulate investment product strategies to drive AUM and revenue growth. You will understand retail & HNW clients' need and source and drive new product development to meet business objectives. You will keep abreast of latest market trend, analyse customers' behaviour, key financial drivers and competitors'' strategy to sustain a continuous product growth and maintain competitiveness in the market. You will coordinate with different departments, including Operation in streamlining processes, Marketing and Distribution Channel to drive business growth and Risk and Compliance in ensuring adherence of relevant policies and guidelines.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 13 years' experience in product management/ product development for wealth management products for retail/ HNW clients
- Solid experience of end-to-end product development process and sound knowledge of regulatory requirement
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339 or email@example.com / APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 248142
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only