|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||HK$30000.00 - HK$35000 per month|
Our client is a global lifestyle-goods company headquartered in Europe with regional hub in Hong Kong. The company is reputable for their strong brand positioning with business presence over 80 countries. With the APAC business expansion and upscale plan, the company is looking for an Inventory Accountant to drive further success in their finance.
- Handle merchandise inventory monitoring and control
- Perform month end & year end closing for both internal control & statuary compliance purposes
- Measure business performance and address performance gaps by establishing metrics.
- Gives recommendation based on analysis and identify risk & opportunities
- Analyse revenue mix and cost drivers that impacts gross margin
- Develop and measure inventory levels and service performance though KPIs.
- Review inventory data to estimate potential utilization.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent professional qualifications
- At least 5 years auditing or accounting experience, with a focus on Inventory control and analysis
- Industry knowledge in Retail / FCMG / Trading & Manufacturing will be an advantage
- Good command of English and Cantonese
- Proficiency in PC knowledge and familiar with MS Office suit and SAP