International Product Approbation Manager - MNC CE
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
- Newly created role based in HK
- Global product compliance and certifications
- Consumer electronics product development
Our client is a leading MNC consumer electronics product company with an aggressive business expansion plan in the APAC market. It is a European organisation with 180,000+ employees worldwide and one of the fast-growing brands in its sector. With the current expansion plan, they are looking for a Product Approbation Manager to join the Regional Product Management team to maximise the business opportunity.
Based in HK, you will be responsible for the international product compliance and approbation in line with the commercial objective. As a Product Approbation Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Operation and technical support on Product Compliance and Certifications work for Asia Pacific, Middle East and Latin America markets
- Work independently in the project team, consolidate the local approbation needs and requirements from local groups and agencies for new product development
- Closely partner with Global Product Development and Compliance team to ensure Product Compliance and Certification with smooth progress, and ready on time for new product launch
- Identify the standards needed in different countries to allow smooth import
- Provide Products Technical support to local groups in the region
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 8 or more years' experience in Product Approbation and Compliance management role in the consumer electronics sector
- Experience in managing Product Approbation and Compliance for the new product to launch in Asia Pacific, Middle East and Latin America markets
- Good knowledge in partnering with Global, Regional, Local team and external parties
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a solution-oriented mentality and a proactive approach
- Outstanding business acumen, brilliant stakeholder management and organisational skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese is a MUST
Contact Anki Lau on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL247868.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.