Internal Audit Manager
About the Company
Our client is a leading business in Hong Kong with multiple business operations. They are currently looking for a talented individual to join their team and lead audit engagements in Hong Kong.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Development and execution of audit plans for the company
- All rounded financial and operational audit assignments within different corporate functions
- Execute fieldwork and provide insightful reports to the audit committee
- Manage internal business stakeholders and ensure that recommendations are implemented
- Lead investigations on ad hoc cases with recommendation of improvement
- Ad Hoc projects and duties
- Bachelor's degree or above in Finance, Accounting, or relevant disciplines
- At least 10-15 years of experience in Audit, Big 4 experience is an added advantage
- Qualified Accountant or CIA preferred
- Strong leadership, communication skills and ability to understand complex issues
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese
Interested applicants please apply with the link below. For a quick application please forward your resume to email@example.com quoting #246455 - Audit Manager in subject line.