Internal Audit Assistant Manager
Our client is a well established MNC across the globe. To facilitate their company growth, they are looking for a high calibre Internal Audit Manager to join their solid IA team, your responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Internal Audit Head and business partnering with global stakeholders
- Review and enhance existing internal audit procedures and risk management for the APAC region
- Perform Audit full scope planning including Internal control and projects reviews, drafting audit reports, reviews on business applications according to standards
- Solid experience and knowledege in audit operation, reviewing and enhancing the reporting processes quality
- Manage fiaancial audit risks and risk assessment
- Being a strong business partner with the internal audit teams in other offices
- Assist with the preparation Management and Audit Committee Reporting
- Communicate with external auditors, regulator and head-office to resolve the assigned projects
- Strong stakeholer management experience and report to them for any issues
- Travel occasionally for field work is needed
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or similar discipline, Qualified accountant. Training in Big4 preferred. Other qualifications, including CIA, CISA etc. are preferred.
- At least 6 years working experiences, including Big 4 (at least Manager Year 1) plus commercial experiences
- Strong team player with excellent business acumen
- Details-minded, analytical and structured
- Excellent communication and business partnership skills
- Excellent problem-solving and leadership skills
- Fluent English and Mandarin
- Occasional Travel with travel allowances
Please contact Kady Wu through calls or whatsapp at (852) 3103 4314 OR email firstname.lastname@example.org OR click APPLY NOW.
For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.