Insolvency Assistant Manager - London
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits|
Ambition has a rare opportunity in the insolvency industry. We're working with a boutique insolvency and advisory firm based in central London that would be an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take a step up in their insolvency career.
This firm has kept busy throughout the past year and is looking to continue with it's steady growth by hiring an experienced individual to join as an Insolvency Assistant Manager. They're considering individuals that are currently sat at the Senior Administrator level and are looking to now step up into a more managerial position.
- You will ideally have 5+ years of corporate insolvency experience.
- Capable of managing a varied portfolio of insolvency cases from start to finish. Case exposure should include CVLs, MVLs, and Administrations
- CPI qualification is highly desired.
- While not essential any prior experience leading teams in projects or training junior staff will be highly beneficial
- Managing your own diverse portfolio of formal insolvency cases.
- Provide coaching & support on technical matters to more junior team members.
- Acting as a bridge between administrators and senior management
- Identify the need for and sources of further information to exercise technical judgment
- Apply technical assessment in order to make judgments leading to appropriate recommendations.
- Involved with WIP management
If you're currently an experienced senior insolvency administrator and looking to make the step up to Assistant Manager then please do get in touch as this would be brilliant opportunity to make the transition into a managerial position.