Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Director, Technology
- Drive the management of all system related network infrastructure.
- Assist to develop standards for supporting the infrastructure with mature network architecture design.
- Enhance availability by evaluating, proposing and implementing relevant load balancing, high availability, disaster recovery solution.
- Manage vendor for network, firewall, wireless network and load balancer administration outsourcing in particular related to service level and performance management
- Responsible for the preparation, implementation and support of corporate infrastructure and systems.
- Drive to strengthen technology platforms supporting VPN, wireless network platform etc.
- Advise, recommend and execute to optimize the system performance to meet business objective while maintaining a cost-effective setup
- Manage and Plan IT infrastructure based on growth projection & SLA results
- Automate and maintain IT security standard and baseline pertaining to network, firewall, VPN, load balancer, clean-pipe solution and provides on-going support to related audit & risk assessment.
- Advise overseas branches with regards to network matters.
- Follow bank policy and follow the corporate workflow to implement the change request to the network.
- Supporting DNS registration and SSL certification management.
- Any weekend support activities, or overtime support activities required to support network infrastructure, corresponding compensation day off would be given.
- Excellent knowledge in Cisco, H3C, Huawei F5 load balancer, Pulse Secure, VPN solution, Forcepoint proxy.
- Knowledge on routing protocol(EIGRP, OSPF, BGP), layer 2 protocol (multi-instance spanning tree, etherchannel, VPC), network control by firewall policy(layer 3 to layer 4 control), Web Application Firewall (WAF) and load balance mechanism.
- Hands-on experience in data network upgrade project and anti DDoS
- Familiar with software defined network will have advantage.
- Familiar to network management tools (e.g., PRTG, iMC, ELK).
- Knowledge on Domain Name System (DNS).
- Knowledge in Private and Public Cloud Platform, Hands-on experience will have advantage.
- Analytical Thinking & Problem Solving: analyze problems, identify root causes; probe for further
- Able to develop detailed action plans; project into the future and plan activities in advance; coordinate own/others' time, resources, creative ways to solveAble to be assigned with complex tasks, give detailed instructions, help teammates coordinate
- Communication: Express complex ideas succinctly and
- Recognize potential sources of conflicts, work with various parties to calmly analyze the issues, and work through together to compromise/
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin and Cantonese).
- Degree holder in Information Technology or related
- At least 6 years' experience in network security, network infrastructure.
- Holder of CCNP or CCIE, CISA/CISM/CISSP certification is preferred
- Cybersecurity recognized certificate is preferred
Creativity & Innovation: Analyze issues from different perspectives, recommend new,
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend