Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Director, Technology
Plan, implement, configure and administrate servers, storage, and backup.Assist datacenter operation(hardware move in/out, arrange hardware replacement with supported vendors)
- Perform Unix, Linux server upgrade, patching and administration
- Evaluate and implement automation to improve the patching, capacity monitoring, configuration management and data backup/recovery management
- Assist to evaluate and standardize server, storage including hardware/software.
- Assist to plan the enhancement and refreshment of related technology infrastructure.
- Assist to define IT policy and standards pertaining to Unix/Linux and Backup.
- Support for upgrade and migration project like OS upgrade, SAN storage EOL migration.
- Enforce and execute problem and change management procedures.
- Configure and administrate SAN storage and SAN switch
- Support the Disaster Recovery Strategy.
- Provide 3rd level of support for problem resolution in case escalated from outsourcing vendors.
- Act as infrastructure focal point to support the implementation of business application systems
At least 3 years' experience in supporting UNIX/Linux and backup tools (commvault/Netbackup)Hands on experience in datacenter operation, familiar with server hardware specification, cabling and equipment.
- Solid working experience in SAN storage and SAN switch administration
- Good knowledge of network protocols, Ethernet, Vlan, routing and IP
- Familiar with Ansible, shell scripting is an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to manage vendors to perform project implementation and BAU supports
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Able to work or support production issue during non-office hours
Creativity & Innovation: Analyze issues from different perspectives, recommend new,
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend