Information Security/ Risk Consultant
- Keep abreast with updated information security policies, standards and guidelines and implementing it to ensure high levels of integrity, confidentiality and availability of the IT resources
- Manage projects/portfolio to plan; taking appropriate corrective actions to ensure delivery remains on track
- Plan and manage internal and external project resources to ensure delivery of projects
- Identify and mitigate all risks and issues affecting the project
- Lead the project documentation including functional requirements / design specification, test plan, etc.
- Coordinate and participate in clients' meetings for project related purposes (e.g. kick-off, user requirements collections, progress review, UAT, etc.)
- Take ownership of critical issues and ensures resolution within agreed timescales and implements mitigating plans against identified risks and issues
- Provide timely reports on project status, risks and issues, evaluating project performance based on critical milestones
- University degree in Computer Science, Information System or related disciplines is preferred
- 5 years' experience relating to technology risk management or relevant control function in financial field
- Familiarize with technology risk management and regulatory requirements
- Sound project management experience
- Previous IT risk control or audit experience and project management will be an advantage
- Able to work independently, handle and manage tasks with tight deadlines
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Proficiency in both Chinese and English
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.