Indirect Procurement Manager - Fintech
Our client is a high growth fintech with an established presence in the region seeking an experienced APAC indirect procurement individual to join their global team.
Reporting to the Global Head of Procurement, you will be responsible for developing and implementing efficient sourcing and category management strategies for the region. You will evaluate sourcing procedures and assess areas of improvement as well as develop cost reduction strategies. You will identify new strategic supply partners in Professional Services, Technology, Facilities, Marketing, etc and negotiate contracts with key suppliers, as well as maintain strategic sourcing relationships and partnerships.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A minimum of 10 years' indirect procurement experience with significant regional exposure with an ability to spearhead the function in APAC
- Excellent commercial acumen and negotiation skills in contractual management
- Experience in negotiating lease agreements, renovations and contractors
- Strong decision-making ability to work within yet-to-be defined scopes and also help define strategy
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English and Chinese language skills
Contact Leona Tjio on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT245524.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.