Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Divisional Manager, Finance & Accounting
My client is a MNC company with over 150 years of history, they provide water management, waste management and energy services. They are currently looking for a Internal Audit Manager to join their Group IA team.
- Oversee the group internal control program, including annual risk assessments, ethics compliance, and coordination with auditors.
- Perform internal control assessments of key and high-risk processes, providing support to process and control owners for self-assessment.
- Conduct financial and operational audits, as well as ad hoc reviews, formulating audit programs and performing detailed testing.
- Prepare reports for control assessments, draft audit findings, and internal audit reports with practical recommendations.
- Provide training to build internal control awareness, collaborate with internal clients and management on developing action plans.
- Perform special reviews, investigations, and other ad-hoc assignments as required, monitoring progress of rectification actions and improvements.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or a related disciplines
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in internal audit, preferably gained from a sizeable audit firm or corporate environment.
- CPA or equivalent certification is preferred.
- Able to work independently with strong analytical mindset
- Proactive and highly motivated team player
- 30% travelling to China and Asia
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to establish good working relationships at all levels of staff
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese languages
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend