HR Vice President
Our client is a Retail Bank with majority of their operations based in Hong Kong. As part of their ongoing HR Transformation project, they are seeking for a VP, Employee Engagement to join their sizable HR function.
Reporting to the Section Head and leading a small team, you will have overall responsibility for the Bank's Employee Engagement and CSR Programmes. Working closely with various departments on a regular basis, you will gain a good understanding of each of the team's practices, and with employee surveys, you will implement appropriate engagement programmes for the Bank. With aim of continuously improving internal communications, you will play a key role in fostering collaborations among the departments; cultivate stronger company branding and core values which will permeate throughout the organisation. Taking a lead role in CSR initiatives, you will set the annual framework and budget, seeing projects through from conception to implementation.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in HR Management or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience, preferably gained in the Banking sector
- Successful track record in leading a team delivering CSR and Employee Engagement initiatives
- Hands on approach, with strong project management skills and ability to build rapport with stakeholders
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 245379 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only