Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 06 February 2022
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineBusiness Support
Back to jobs
Assistant Manager (Training & Staff relation)
This role will be covering APAC markets, with total 500 headcounts. 50% focus on corporate learning & development; 50% focus on internal employee communication.
Learning & Development
- Design and implement training solutions for Asia markets
- Responsible for hands on work on end to end talent development cycle
- Design, develop, deliver, evaluate and follow-up training program including e-learning, classroom training, workshops etc.
- Manage training support administrative work including report generation, training calendar and database
- Responsible for internal staff communication and employee events for HK office i.e. Townhall, Diversity and Inclusion initiatives, celebrations etc.
- Manage employee events end-to-end logistic
Qualification and Experience
- Degree holder
- Minimum 3 years in a relevant position with corporate training experience
- Strong presentation skills in English
- Confident, detail-oriented, creative and flexible
- Strong communication skills
- 13 months salary
- AL 20 days
- Medical provided
- Summer Friday off
Contact Jenny Yuen on (852) 3103 4362 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend