Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Business Manager, Finance & Accounting
Our client is an leading international law firm with 70+ offices over the globe, they provide legal services to a wide range of industry. They are currently looking for a HR Officer to join them.
- Responsible for all-rounded HR duties, including recruitment, compensation and benefits, training, and daily operations.
- Assist with monthly payroll, tax returns, final payments, MPF contributions, and other compensation and benefits matters.
- Assist in onboarding and offboarding
- Maintain accurate and updated employee information through proper record-keeping.
- Manage inquiries and communications with the Law Society of Hong Kong and Professional Indemnity Insurance provider.
- Handle applications for local and overseas lawyers' practicing certificates and collaborate with regulatory bodies as required.
- Organize and oversee training programs, maintaining records of participants and their progress.
- Assist in implementing the company's initiatives and programs related to diversity and inclusion.
- Provide ad-hoc support to the HK HR Manager
- Bachelor's degree holder
- 1 year of related HR experience or prior HR internships with MNCs
- Excellent in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in computer skills and Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel
- Good communication and langugage skills, team player
- Fresh Graduate open
- 5-day work and stable working hours
- 25 days AL
- International and dynamic working environment
- Central work location
Please contact Ariel Chan at +852 3103 4336 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number #267595 HR Officer. For more information, please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend