Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Business Manager, Finance & Accounting
Our client is a well-established international law firm headquartered in the UK, they are looking for a HR Assistant for their team.
- Onboarding, pre-employment checks, performance management, and employment visas are all areas in which HR can assist.
- Provide timely support to the team on HR administration to ensure smooth operations
- Keep up with precise HR data on the company's HR framework and update reports in light of new regulation or strategy changes
- Coordinate employee benefit enrolment and termination, verify payroll data, and assist in tax reporting.
- Manage personnel records, process reimbursements, and prepare paperwork for trainee rotations and qualifications
- Maintain HR database and process procedures in relation to joiners, leavers, transfers, secondment etc.
- Liaise with external background check vendor
- Assist in electronic and paper filing as appropriate or other HR projects when needed
- Bachelor's degree holder
- 1 year of related HR experience or prior HR internships with MNCs
- Excellent in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in computer skills and Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel
- Good communication and language skills, team player
- Fresh Graduate open
WHAT THEY OFFER
- 5-day work
- 20 days AL
- Excellent Medical coverage
- Career progression opportunities
- International working environment
- Premium working location nearby MTR
Please contact Ariel Chan at +852 3103 4336 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number #267595 HR Assistant. For more information, please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend