HK Chief Marketing Officer - Retail
|Location:||Hong Kong City|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is a well-known retail conglomerate in Hong Kong with a strong brand reputation. Due to expansion they are now looking to hire an experienced and visionary marketer to lead a large team as CMO.
Reporting to the HK CEO, the Chief Marketing Officer will work closely with the corporation's senior management on creating a brand vision and direction for the company. You will also be responsible for implementing a strategic agenda for the organization's overall marketing and brand strategies. You will have a strong understanding of consumer behaviour, our ever-changing market, and how the portfolio addresses those factors. You will engage your marketing teams to drive synergy and ensure an alignment of marketing goals and delivery according to strategy. You will motivate them to push boundaries in innovation and empower them to think creatively and strategically. Part of this strategy will also include creating strong O2O2O platform in this new retail environment.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A minimum of 15 years' strategic marketing experience from within an MNC environment, with at least 5 years' in a management role
- At least 6 years' regional brand marketing experience; global marketing exposure even more advantageous
- Experience in launching successful regional and/or global brand marketing campaigns
- Very strong understanding of digital, social, loyalty and CRM
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; near-native fluency in English required
- Strong project management, team leadership and decision-making skills
- A minimum of 3-5 years' work experience in Hong Kong or Asia and the right to work in Hong Kong
- A Bachelor's degree
Contact Leona Tjio on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT245322.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.