Head of Treasury - Virtual Bank
- Hands-on Senior Mandate
- Growing HK Virtual Bank
- Must Speak English, Cantonese & Mandarin
Since its establishment, one of our virtual banking clients have continued to push their growth in the hong Kong market. Due to some internal movements, my client is looking for a seasoned Finance professional to lead their Treasury function.
Reporting directly to the HK Chief Executive, you will be responsible for managing cashflow, liquidity interest rate and FX risk and ensure all risk indicators strictly comply with internal and HKMA requirements. You will lead a small team and ensure daily operations and internal controls are managed. This role requires someone who still enjoys a hands-on role and continue to build the function as the Bank grows. This is considered a high profiled and key personnel position for the Bank and therefore, strong communication skills and senior stakeholder management skills will be required on top of the technical skill for this position.
To be considered, individuals must possess:
- Tertiary degree in Finance or other similar discipline with an internationally recognized Accounting qualification
- 12+ years working experience in Treasury function within retail or corporate banking industry in Hong Kong
- Excellent knowledge of HKMA regulations
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and constantly changing environment
- High proficient communication skills in English, Cantonese AND Mandarin
- Proven track record of formulating funding strategies and project management
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk quoting RR246908 or click APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified