Head of Product Development, SEA - MNC Lifestyle Appliance
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing Ambition Executive Search|
|Salary:||HK$780000.00 - HK$900000.00 per annum|
- Global & Fast Growing Organization
- Entrepreneurial & Team-oriented Culture
- New Concept Generation and Product Development
Headquartered in Europe, our client is an international fast-expanding company; they're famous for designing and implementing loyalty programs for the retail business. The company has a strong business presence in the European market with rapid business growth in APAC. The company is hiring a Head of Product Development based in HK for the end-to-end product development cycle for the SEA market.
You will be responsible for the product range development, concept generation and proposal pitching for the loyalty program. As a Head of Product Development, SEA, your responsibilities will include:
- Drive end-to-end product development cycle, from ideation, product development to proposal pitching
- Closely partner with consumer insight team, design the product range related to the lifestyle appliance that suits the needs of the specific program based on the consumer trend
- Be part of a project team in conjunction with sales, account management, sourcing, QA, QC, marketing and consumer insights departments
- Lead the product development stage of the project, ensuring the concept, cost, design, and specifications align with the customer's expectations
- Work with licensors and ensure global brand guidelines and requirements are met
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 10+ years of Creative and Product Development experience gained from consumer electronics/ small home appliances/ lifestyle/ home & living product category
- International background with a strong understanding and knowledge of the Asia Pacific consumer trend
- Ability to communicate with different level stakeholders with exceptional project management experience, sound commercial and business acumen
- Consultative with a solution mindset and a "can do" attitude
- Ability to offer recommendations/ new concept generation on the brand partnerships and overall business through consumer insights and findings
- Exceptional communications and problem-solving sills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese required
Contact Anki Lau on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL253563.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend