Head of Performance Marketing - Online / E-Commerce
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||Up to HK$600000.00 per annum|
Our client is a mobile technology start up with both a B2C and B2B business model. They are hiring a new Performance Marketing Lead to join their launch team.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for driving audience growth and conversion via digital marketing campaigns across different channels and measure their effectiveness. You will develop data-driven digital plans to grow the business, monitor the conversion funnel across varied data points, and use analytics and optimization to increase campaign performance.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A minimum of 6 years' experience in growth and performance marketing with a proven track record of user acquisition and driving revenue growth
- Strong ability to derive insights from data and analytics
- Previous experience in working with media agencies as well as key campaign management tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; fluency in both native English and Cantonese are required
- Ability to thrive in a start up environment; entrepreneurial, hands-on, with a can-do attitude and a team player mentality
Contact Leona Tjio on (+852) 3103 3066. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT244125.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only