Head of Operations & Planning, APAC - MNC Start-Up B2C
- Global & Fast Growing Organization
- Entrepreneurial & Team-oriented Culture
- Newly Created APAC Strategic Planning Role
Headquartered in Europe, our client is an international fast-expanding company, they're famous for designing and implementing loyalty programs for the retail business. The company has a strong business presence in the European market with rapid business growth in APAC. The company is hiring a Head of Operations & Planning APAC based in HK to lead the strategic and operational aspects of the business for APAC.
You will be responsible for data-driven tactical planning and operational aspects of the APAC business. As a Head of Operations & Planning, APAC, your responsibilities will include:
- Closely partner with internal and external senior stakeholders to ensure smoothness in implementing the end-to-end loyalty programs with the retailer regionally
- Convert program data into insights and support the sales team in developing compelling sales pitches, provide insight for pre & post-sales strategy
- Full ownership of program forecasts and projections on stock orders, regional product allocation, and program participation levels
- Mitigate program-related risks and protect the financial exposure of the business
- Collaborate with the global team, implementing SOPs, workflow, forming practical problem-solving tools for Supply & Demand, Business planning function
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 10+ years of commercial experience in retail or consumer products industries, ideally with experience in an APAC Planning leadership role
- International background with a strong understanding and knowledge of the Asia Pacific landscape
- Ability to communicate with different level stakeholders and be effective in steering the business at a strategic level, as well as creating impact through daily operations at the ground-level
- Solid business acumen with the ability to analyse and tackle business problems with a commercial approach
- Analytical and well-versed with numbers and data; the ability to offer recommendations on the overall business through data, insights and findings
- Ability to handle complex conversations, confident and precise communication
- Excellent command of written & spoken English required
Contact Anki Lau on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL251644.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend