Head of Operations & Planning, APAC - MNC Retail
- Global & Fast Growing Organization
- Entrepreneurial & Team-oriented Culture
- Newly Created APAC Strategic Planning Role
Headquartered in Europe, our client is an international fast-expanding company, they're famous for designing and implementing loyalty programs for the retail business. The company has a strong business presence in the European market with rapid business growth in APAC. The company is hiring a Head of Operations & Planning APAC based in HK to lead the strategic and operational aspects of the business for APAC.
You will be responsible for data-driven tactical planning and operational aspects of the APAC business. As a Head of Operations & Planning, APAC, your responsibilities will include:
- Closely partner with internal and external senior stakeholders to ensure smoothness in implementing the end-to-end loyalty programs with the retailer regionally
- Convert program data into insights and support the sales team in developing compelling sales pitches, provide insight for pre & post-sales strategy
- Full ownership of program forecasts and projections on stock orders, regional product allocation, and program participation levels
- Mitigate program-related risks and protect the financial exposure of the business
- Collaborate with the global team, implementing SOPs, workflow, forming practical problem-solving tools for Supply & Demand, Business planning function
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 10+ years of commercial experience in retail or consumer products industries, ideally with experience in an APAC Planning leadership role
- International background with a strong understanding and knowledge of the Asia Pacific landscape
- Ability to communicate with different level stakeholders and be effective in steering the business at a strategic level, as well as creating impact through daily operations at the ground-level
- Solid business acumen with the ability to analyse and tackle business problems with a commercial approach
- Analytical and well-versed with numbers and data; the ability to offer recommendations on the overall business through data, insights and findings
- Ability to handle complex conversations, confident and precise communication
- Excellent command of written & spoken English required
Contact Anki Lau on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL251644.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.