General Manager - Swimwear manufacturing
- Leading team of 100+ across HK & China
- Driving global market strategy
- Stationed in South China 4-day a week
Our client is a regional Leading Lifestyle Apparel company with strong business partnership globally. The company has a wide range of apparel product portfolio with well-established business partnership with top-tier Global fashion brands across the world. The company has strong business growth in Asia with Hong Kong as regional hub. To accelerate business growth, they are currently looking for a General Manager to lead end-to-end product development and production cycle.
Stationed in South China 4-day a week, you will be responsible for leading merchandising, procurement, business development, and design teams for International market to further expand the market share and increase in revenue. As the General Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Cultivating positive relationship with present/ potential key clients across to maximise mutual benefit with good understanding of market trend
- Developing applicable sourcing strategies for new and existing product portfolio with innovative sourcing solution implementation
- Managing suppliers to enhance procurement processes efficiency, improve fabric and trims sourcing tactics
- Providing data-driven insight and direction on business strategy by evaluating the global market trend
- Monitoring the global trends and client's feedback to explore new business development opportunities
- Leading full-cycle client project management, including contract negotiations, product development and new product launch presentation
- Designing sales and sourcing strategies for different markets and suppliers, formulating appropriate proposals, and achieving business goals
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 13+ years' experience in General Management with strong focus in Merchandising and Procurement functions in Fashion / Textiles / Clothing product category
- Experience in Factory & Manufacturing background with a proven track record in products development and production processes, preferably in the lingerie/ swimwear category
- Solid knowledge and exposure in America and Europe market
- Outstanding high-level stakeholder management skills with a strong business acumen
- Strong leadership skills with exceptional solution-oriented mentality
- Excellent command of written & spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin is a MUST
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL244520 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement. Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.