Head of Logistics - E-Commerce
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||Up to HK$840000.00 per annum|
Our client is a successful e-Commerce company still in growth mode. Due to expansion they are now seeking a new Head of Logistics.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will be responsible for managing a team of transportation and logistics staff. In this role, you will manage the logistics department by ensuring efficient daily operations in addition to continuously improving their productivity. You will utilize data analytics tools to detect areas of improvement, enhance upon them, and also take on a long term strategic focus for the department.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A Bachelor's degree in a related subject; an MBA or Master's degree is preferred
- A minimum of 5-7 years' relevant work experience within logistics, ideally from within e-Commerce, internet or technology based companies
- Management experience of at least a 5 person team
- Strong analytical skills, communication abilities and finely-honed critical thinking experience
- Very good data analytics experience using SQL or similar; experienced in Tableau
- Strong English fluency; Asian languages advantageous
This is an excellent opportunity for a junior management candidate to join an international team with a vibrant work culture, good benefits and growth opportunities within.
Contact Leona Tjio on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW. Reference number LT248010.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.