Head of Investor Relations, Banking
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong S.A.R|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$60000 - HK$120000 per month|
Our client is a well-established Retail/Corporate Bank with a strong presence in Hong Kong. As part of continued expansion, an outstanding opportunity has been arisen for an experienced IR professional to join them to lead the investor relations function.
Report directly to the CFO, you will lead the investor relations function to formulate company's IR strategy and corporate initiatives, as well as manage relationship between the company and its shareholders. You will work with different stakeholders to produce investor presentation materials, corporate leaflets and brochures, press release, annual reports, etc. and also answer inquiries from shareholders. You will support Senior Management on presentations and communications to board, monitoring bank's financial performance and conducted competitive analysis.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 15 years' experience in Corporate Planning/ Investor Relations/ Corporate Affairs/ Business Management in banking/ financial services industry
- Professional qualification holder will be an advantage
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in both English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339/ email@example.com or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 250190
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only