Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, you will be the figurehead of the IT function and be responsible for the overall strategic planning, project delivery, infrastructure management, budgeting and resource allocation of the department. Being a key member in the leadership team, you will work closely and build a collaborative work relationship with multiple stakeholders at local, regional and global level. You will manage key system upgrade projects and ensure the delivery of quality IT services to the business. Managing a small team, you will coach and guide your team members and ensure personal development plans are in place. You will keep track of the latest technologies in the market and ensure an optimal usage of relevant technologies in the organization.
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Compueter Science or related disciplines with a mimimal of 15 year of work experience with a proven track record of success in a leadeship role.
- Relevant certificates in PMP and ITIL would be a definite advantage.
- Prior exposure in managing the internal IT function of law firms are highly preferred.
- Experience in project management involving Microsoft technologies and cloud migration is essetial.
- Strong presentation skills and interpersonal skills. Ability to commnicate with and influence senior stakeholders.
- Good leaderships skills and able to motivate and coach junior team members.
- Excellent command in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) is required.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend