- International FMCG giant
- Strong business ownership
- Drive overall digital strategies
Our client is an international FMCG company headquartered in the USA with a market-leading position in APAC. The company is listed on a US stock exchange and has always been one of the consumer health leaders globally. It also takes pride in being rated as the best employer in the Asia Pacific with recent awards, and the Asia office has been a critical business centre for them.
As a Head of Digital Marketing, you will be responsible for digital strategies involving emerging technological capabilities in programmatic media buying, CRM, Social listening, B2C eCommerce, analytics and content management in line with business goals. As a Head of Digital Marketing, your responsibilities will include:
- Part of the leadership team of HK organisation
- Drive online conversation, social media marketing, and digital campaign strategy
- Plan and implement digital marketing strategies and projects
- Manage digital marketing analytics to drive site traffic to our participated eCommerce platforms and drive conversion, and conduct performance analysis to ensure the campaign and objectives are met
- Enhance consumer experience and cooperate with digital agencies to ensure digital marketing objectives, strategies, and plans are well communicated with the business goal.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, drive personalised digital marketing & E-Commerce strategies and maximise campaign efficiency and e-commerce performance
- Define the company's digital and eCommerce strategy and roadmap
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 10+ years of Digital Marketing experience in the FMCG sector.
- Experience in leading a small team with a solid track record in designing digital marketing, digital advertising, social media, eCommerce and performance marketing strategy
- Digital marketing experience including social media, digital projects, SEO, SEM and conversion optimisation
- Outstanding business acumen with professional presentation and interpersonal skills
- A self-starter and team player attitude with a lot of passion for digital and a solution-oriented mindset
- Excellent command of written & spoken Chinese and English is required.
Contact Anki Lau on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL257975.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend