Head of Corporate Services & Administration
Our client is a a full service Investment Bank with Hong Kong as their major hub. As a result of continuous organisation development, they are now seeking for an energetic and highly capable Head of Corporate Services and Administration to lead the department.
Reporting to the C-suite, you will lead a team of circa 50 staff covering corporate services such as general administration, procurement and facilities management, etc. You will provide a strategic framework for global operations, align processes, best practices and policies with different countries, ensuring smooth day to day operations at group and local level. This role will see you cultivating a strong partnership with executive management team, providing direction and guidance on general office administration in accordance with their business plans. This is a fast paced result oriented work environment where you will enhance and solidify the function for further expansion in Hong Kong and overseas offices.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in Business Administration or equivalent
- 18 years of Administration experiences with at least 5 years at leadership level
- Successful track record in leading and coaching a sizable team
- Expert administration management; ability to build rapport with senior stakeholders
- Detail oriented approach; creative problem solving skills
- Prior experience in Property/ Hotel industry or Financial Services is highly preferred
- Excellent command of both Chinese and English, written and spoken
#LI-DL Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL251055 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only