- Big brand in 100+ countries
- Lead a high-performing team of 20+
- Manage a cross-functional team in HK
Our client is an international US-listed FMCG company with a business presence in 100+ countries. The company is one of the most prominent players in its category of products globally. The company has extensive operations and is a clear market leader in Asia. With further growth plans, they are looking for a Head of Commercial to lead the business growth strategy for HK and Macau markets.
You will be responsible for leading the commercial team and increasing market share to capitalize on business opportunities. As a Head of Commercial, your responsibilities will include:
- Lead and cultivate a high performing and collaborative team of 20+, including Sales, Operations, Marketing, Customer Service function etc.
- Develop and retain strong business relationships with Key Accounts, Optical Chains, and General Trade and distributor channels
- Create strategic and forward-thinking relationships with customers to improve overall business and customer partnership
- Closely partnering with customers on growing the business together and achieve a win-win situation
- Drive the operational planning and forecasting, lead the commercial part of the annual operating budget cycle and the Long-Range Strategic Plan process
- Leverage regional resources and align with regional strategies to develop sales and marketing plans.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 12+ years of core Commercial, Sales, and Marketing experience in top tier FMCG/ OTC/ Pharmaceutical companies
- Solid track record in leading a high performing team to achieve sales growth and profitability, developing, and leveraging commercial relationships at a high level
- Experience driving change within a business and working in an international matrix organisation successfully
- Proven capability to manage a cross-functional team and Key Account channels in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills with a solid entrepreneurial and result-oriented mindset
- Outstanding leadership, presentation, and people skills with a solution-oriented mentality
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese is a must
Contact Anki Lau on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL257470.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend