Head of Business Operations (Settlements)
- Leading Multiple Operational Sub-Teams
- Strong Recent Settlements Experience
- Entrepreneurial and Change Agent
One of key financial services clients is looking for a strong Operational leader to manage an established division in Hong Kong supporting multi-asset and multifunctional teams as Head of Business Operations.
This role will report to the Asia Heads of Operations and will be responsible for all settlements activities covering multiple business lines including equities, fixed income, treasury operations and asset servicing. You will be the Subject-Matter-Expert and key point of contact when it comes to queries and escalations on operational processes for all business lines your teams are supporting. You will also be responsible for managing clients, custodians and internal / external stakeholders in terms of service delivery. You will lead, develop and coach people within your remit, as well as be agent of process improvements and system automation. Excellent communication skills, and ability to manage multiple senior stakeholders are soft skill pre-requisite.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- At least 12 years relevant experience in Banking Operations, particularly recent Settlements function leadership skills in a sizeable firm
- Product knowledge in Equities and / or Fixed Income (vanilla and derivatives)
- Proven track record of growing teams and process improvements
- Strong communication skills in English, with Cantonese and Mandarin languages an added plus
- Must be already based in Hong Kong
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk quoting RR248306 or click APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.