Head of Brand - Merchandising & Marketing
My client is one of the European fashion brand with more than 60 years of history. Looking to relaunch in 2021, they are now in search of a Head of Brand to lead their brand team across their merchandising and marketing function.
You would be leading the merchandising and marketing function with full ownership of the P&L. You would be leading a team a 4 to map out the assortment and sales & marketing plan. As the Head of Brand, your responsibilities would include:
- Leading a team of 4 with full ownership of the brand on a global level with possibilities for further team expansion
- Developing business plan to reflect brand positioning and maximize turnover and sales performance
- Mapping out the seasonal assortment plan with OTB, pricing and margin with the support from designer and merchandiser to ensure brand's market leading position and competitiveness
- Developing sales and marketing plan with the Marketing Manager to maximize brand awareness
- Working with the sales team on market/channel direction, product knowledge and taking full ownership of the P&L
- Providing up to date report for management and gathering market information to maintain brand's leading position within the market
To qualify, one must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 8 years of merchandising and marketing experience within the fashion industry
- Experience developing seasonal assortment is a MUST
- Team management experience is a MUST
- Candidate with regional or global exposure would be an advantage
- Independent, proactive with an entrepreneurial mindset and good business sense
- Strong command of both written and spoken Chinese and English
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email email@example.com
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 246024.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.