Group C&B Director
Our client is a fast growing PE backed manufacturing company with well-established operations in Asia , distribution channels and customers worldwide. With a multicultural Headquarters based in Hong Kong , they are looking to further enhance their HQ infrastructure and currently seeking for a Group C&B Director to join their HR function. This is a Hong Kong based position.
Reporting to the CHRO, this is a hands on role leading a small team where you will be responsible for driving the global C&B strategy. You will further enhance and build upon existing policies and framework; conduct global harmonisation on job grading, review sales inventive plans, benchmarking against best in class in each of their operating country. You will work closely with executive team on driving and revamping the global top talent retention programme. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company where you will solidify their Compensation and Benefits platform, which will have a direct impact on this company being one of the market leaders and employers in their specific sector on a worldwide basis.
To qualify, successful individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in Human Resources or equivalent
- Minimum 12 years of relevant experience in HR Management
- At least 5 years in a strategic C&B role
- Knowledge in the APAC markets and their local labour law
- Experiences in the manufacturing industry is highly preferred
- Exposure to multi-cultural environment is essential
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is a must
- Willingness to travel regionally in accordance with business needs once permitted
#LI-DL Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL251610 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only