Global Customs and Compliance, Ocean Freight - MNC Consumer
- Public Listed Global Consumer Company
- Import & Export Trade & Customs Compliance
- Required experience in Asia, EU, US market
Our client is a Public Listed Global Consumer products company with a great variety of well-known brands and headquartered in North America. The company has a strong business presence in the European and North American market, with Hong Kong as a regional hub. With the international business expansion plan, the company has created an Global Trade & Customs Compliance Manager role covering business across Europe, the US and APAC market.
Based in Hong Kong, you will be responsible for all Trade & Customs Compliance for Global Logistics in line with the commercial objective. As a Global Trade & Customs Compliance Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with HQ, regional teams and managing the EU, US and Asia trade & customs compliance
- Creating and implementing SOP to maintain global logistics trade regulations effectively
- Identify the international standards needed in different countries to allow smooth import & export process
- Providing advice to the worldwide product development and sourcing teams on product design, material selection and procurement strategies for cost optimization
- Monitoring global trade regulation and advising management on trends, risks and drive improvement strategies accordingly
- Leading cross-functional stakeholders in creating and executing innovative processes to continuously improve lead time, costs and responsiveness to global markets
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 8 or more years experience in trade & customs compliance role in the Manufacturing/ OEM/ Consumer Goods sector
- Experience in managing trade and customs regulations in America, Europe and Asia market for an international company
- Proven record of experience in application of the Customs valuation code, import & export entries, country of origin & marking determination and record-keeping requirements
- Substantial industry experience with toys, games and other children's related products strongly preferred.
- Outstanding people skills with a solution-oriented mentality and a proactive approach
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese is a MUST
Contact Anki Lau on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL248664.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.