Global Marketing Manager
- Develop Creative Campaign brief collaboratively with different marketing team
- Manage the marketing automation platforms
- Define and monitor the standard for content quality
- Provide creative inputs on storytelling of assets across web, emails, social, events.
- Ensure consistency of organization's brand & identity is adhered to in campaigns across all communication channels.
- Provide project management support to create, execute and manage assets creation
- Communication with country marketing communication team by providing campaign creative deployment kits to be part of overall campaign guidance.
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance
- At least 6 years of extensive experience working on a variety of marketing campaigns
- Strong copy writing and speaking in English
- Creative writing skills to translate business ideas
- Strong project and process management skills
- Work with multiple stakeholders to plan, implement & measure all campaign activations across global markets.
- Experience in Channel Campaigns deployment is a plus
Contact Ted LAU on (852) 3103 4326 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number TL252741
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only