Global Logistics Director - FMCG
- Market leading FMCG company
- Newly created leadership role
- Drive operational excellence in warehousing
Our client is one of the most famous FMCG companies in the world, with a substantial presence in the APAC region. The company is a global organisation, and its products are distributed in over 80 countries. It has extensive operations and is a clear market leader in Asia. With further growth plans, they are looking for a Global Logistics Director to leverage the growing business further internationally.
You will be responsible for streamlining the Global Logistics Operations, driving Operational Excellence in Warehousing and Process Improvement Strategy. As a Global Logistics Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Closely partnering with cross-department to streamline the Global Logistics operations, generate higher ROI and workflow optimisation
- Creating, defining and driving continuous improvement throughout Global Supply Chain site operations
- Developing country and site-specific improvement plans across a range of logistics operations across the Globe
- Deploying deep lean, six sigma or other toolkits along with analytics to benchmark and drive step improvement to processes and cost-effectiveness
- Establishing and implementing lean principles as the prime methodology, end-to-end process standardisation to maximise operational efficiency
- Identifying new opportunities within Global Logistics function to assist company maintaining rapid growth with cost and speed optimisation
- Analysing and managing risk, optimising all logistics processes, assets, and services to meet a business objective
- Closely partnering with cross-functional teams to ensure suppliers are chosen and integrated with an optimal approach
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 15+ years' experience in Logistics, Transportation and 3PL management in FMCG sector with regional or global market coverage, experience in China market is a MUST
- Substantial expertise in Asia CFS/ Warehouse/ Logistics with expertise in leading Continuous Process Improvement strategy at a regional or global level
- Experience in developing operations strategy, driving change management and partnering with cross departments at a regional level or international level
- Knowhow in driving Warehousing Process Improvement strategy in FMCG industry
- Good knowledge of supply chain function in multi-national companies and fast-paced environment
- Excellent people and team management skills with a detail-oriented and proactive approach
- Outstanding business acumen, excellent in problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese is a MUST
*Role based in Hong Kong.
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL244088 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.