Global Brand Strategy & Development Director - Brand Licensing
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing Ambition Executive Search|
|Salary:||HK$700000 - HK$850000.00 per annum|
- 100+ Brand Partner Internationally
- Global Premium Brands Licensing Partnership
- Identify New Brand & Business Partner
Our client is one of the global brand licensing companies with business worldwide. It has 100+ premium brands partnership globally with Hong Kong as a regional hub; they are currently looking for a Global Brand Strategy and Development Director to manage and implement the global brand partnership and portfolio strategy.
You will partner with the headquarter, overseeing the global brand portfolio and designing win-win solutions to improve brands equity further. As a Global Brand Strategy and Development Director based in Hong Kong, your responsibilities will include:
- Create and drive business plans & marketing programmes for premium brands
- Evaluate and analyse product portfolio and range development
- Identify and advise business strategies to achieve brands and customer objectives
- Closely manage relationships with brand partners
- Oversee regional and global license agreements and negotiations
- Identify a win-win approach to enhance brand equity while improving the customer value proposition
- Collaborate with the senior management team to analyse market data, identify new brand/ business partners to the portfolio
- Lead a small team and work together with internal cross teams for new product development
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 10 or more years of product and multi-brand management in licensing business with global/ regional coverage
- Experience in managing license agreements and negotiations with a proven track record in building effective strong relationships with brand partners, preferably within the cosmetics/ premium/ luxury goods sector
- Strong problem-solving, planning and project management skills with a proven track record managing the business partner independently
- Outstanding high-level stakeholder management skills with a strong business acumen
- Excellent command of written & spoken English
Contact Anki Lau on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL252070.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.