General Manager, HK & China - Pet & FMCG
- Expansion of China eCommerce & Retail
- Sustain Long Term Business Growth
- Required PRC Experience
Our client is a fast-growing pet company. They've business with retail, wholesales, e-commerce in HK and China. It has an iconic brand image with Hong Kong as a crucial market; they are currently looking for a General Manager to drive overall business management for HK and China.
Based in HK, you will be responsible for developing strategic annual business plans for Hong Kong, Mainland China, and overseas aligned to the Company's objectives and directions. As a General Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Act as a strategic partner on daily business, new project development and long-term strategic planning for HK and China across eCommerce and retail channels
- Direct all commercial activities, plans and programs to achieve business objectives
- Create and execute business operating plans to improve revenues and sustain long term business growth
- Monitoring market trends, competitor activity and formulating appropriate proposals
- Lead the commercial and operations team, motivate team members to achieve targets and company goals
- Monitor and maintain internal control procedures and standards to improve risk management
- Partner with the leadership team to formulate enhancement plans and strategies for people policies and improve functional competencies
- Responsible for the overall P&L; Overlook costs, logistics and any events wherever required to ensure business efficiencies
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 15+ years of Sales and Marketing management experience in the FMCG sector, with solid China market experience
- Experience in China Retail, Wholesales and eCommerce business model with good knowledge in Retail management and Supply Chain/ FMCG Production function
- Solid team management experience with a solution-oriented and entrepreneurial mentality
- Fast Learner with solid business acumen, logical and analytical skills
- Fluency in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Contact Anki Lau on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AL252871.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend