Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Consultant, Finance & Accounting
Our client is a well-known international law firm. They are looking for a Paralegal to join their funds team.
- Responding to inquiries from clients regarding the formation of partnerships, companies, and the striking off or liquidation of such entities;
- Drafting company and partnership formation documents and managing post-formation and filing processes
- Prepare agreements, minutes, and other documents based on solid precedents; crafting documents for legalization and apostille;
- Liaise with our foreign offices and clients to ensure required filling and registration are supervised and completed on time.
- Drafting legal opinions
- Responsible for fee breakdowns and cover letters to clients
- Minimum 3 years of experience in corporate or funds paralegal with international law firm
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word & Outlook
- Excellent written & spoken English, Chinese including Mandarin
- Well organizational abilities, such as multitasking, time management and attention to details
Interested applicants can apply with the link below or for a quick application, please forward your resume quoting #270994 -Funds Paralegal to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 3103 4314 for further information
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend