Senior Fund Operations - Start-Up PE
- Fund Admin and Compliance Experience
- Start-Up Investment Subsidiary
- English and Chinese Languages Skills
This newly created role will report to the Head of Investments in Hong Kong, joining a very lean team to support the growth plans for this investment arm. They're looking for a hands-on candidate to help set up their fund operations and compliance capabilities, in terms of putting in place operational and governance framework for this investment arm, being this function's first hire. The hiring manager is looking for a proactive, highly motivated individual who enjoys getting their hands dirty and be part of a new and growing business. You will manage internal stakeholders, as well as, third party vendors.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or other related discipline.
- At least 8 - 12 years' relevant working experience in fund administration and regulatory compliance within an international fund / investment management firm
- Private Equity Fund experience and knowledge A MUST
- Strong risk and control mindset in a buy-side environment
- Excellent communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin a MUST
- Must already be based in Hong Kong
Interested parties, please send your resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk quoting RR252139 or click APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend