|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
A leading international internet and technology business with a global headquarter in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for a strong finance business partner with previous exposure and knowledge in accounting. As a multinational firm, they offer excellent benefits and package to the right candidates.
- Work closely with senior management provide valuable financial and business insights for APAC region
- Set up and drive monthly and quarterly budgeting, forecasting. Explain variance and reports in presentations
- Review accounting operations when needed and support month end closing process if required
- Perform trend and business analysis and share insights with senior management
- Feasibility studies and conduct financial modelling on new emerging markets and investments
- Standardization and delivery of financial and management reports, business partnership with shared services
- Ad hoc projects within the region
- Degree in Finance and Accounting or relevant subject
- At least 5-15 years of experience in an analytical position, CPA qualified accountant preferred.
- Previous experience in a sizable audit firm will be a plus. All rounded finance professionals in reporting and FP&A will also be considered
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Former experience in financial accounting or month end closing would be advantageous
- Fluency in English and willingness to be based in Hong Kong
Interested applicants please apply using the link below. For a fast application, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting #245145 - FP&A Manager in the subject title.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend