|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
A leading international internet and technology business with a global headquarter in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for a strong finance business partner with previous exposure and knowledge in accounting. As a multinational firm, they offer excellent benefits and package to the right candidates.
- Work closely with senior management provide valuable financial and business insights for APAC region
- Set up and drive monthly and quarterly budgeting, forecasting. Explain variance and reports in presentations
- Review accounting operations when needed and support month end closing process if required
- Perform trend and business analysis and share insights with senior management
- Feasibility studies and conduct financial modelling on new emerging markets and investments
- Standardization and delivery of financial and management reports, business partnership with shared services
- Ad hoc projects within the region
- Degree in Finance and Accounting or relevant subject
- At least 5-15 years of experience in an analytical position, CPA qualified accountant preferred.
- Previous experience in a sizable audit firm will be a plus. All rounded finance professionals in reporting and FP&A will also be considered
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Former experience in financial accounting or month end closing would be advantageous
- Fluency in English and willingness to be based in Hong Kong
Interested applicants please apply using the link below. For a fast application, please forward your resume to email@example.com quoting #245145 - FP&A Manager in the subject title.