FP&A Director - Hospitality
A business in the hospitality, F&B and retail business with a global headquarter in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for a strong finance business partner with previous exposure in a relevant industry. The FP&A Director will be in charge of providing analytical insights on new projects capital investment, business performance by region and verticals as well as internal business strategy initiatives.
- Work closely with the global CFO to provide valuable financial and business insights for all business operations
- Set up and drive monthly and quarterly budgeting, forecasting. Explain variance and reports in presentations
- Review business cases, challenge assumptions and provide further information for strategic business decision making purposes
- Perform trend and business analysis and share insights with senior management
- Lead and manage a small team, support system implementation
- Standardization and delivery of financial and management reports, business partnership with shared services
- Ad hoc projects within the region
- Degree in Finance and Accounting or relevant subject
- At least 10 years of experience in an analytical position, CPA qualified accountant preferred.
- Previous experience in a sizable audit firm will be a plus. All rounded finance professionals in reporting and FP&A will also be considered
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Previous industry experience in real estate, property, hospitality or retail would be an added advantage
- Fluency in English, Chinese (Mandarin)
Interested applicants please apply using the link below. For a fast application, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting #247739 - FP&A Director in the subject title.