Financial Controller - Professional Services
A globally leading international professional services business with a strong regional presence. They are looking for a seasoned Financial Controller to manage a sizable team and to be a business partner with internal stakeholders. The firm offers excellent benefits and an international working culture.
- Manage a Finance & Accounting team to perform monthly financial reporting and accounting duties
- Manage and develop subordinates of a sizable team of over 10 subordinates in a wide range of functions from operational accounting to credit management and billing
- Management reporting and analysis, being a business partner to division heads
- Take charge in process and system streamlining as well as implementation
- Implement and maintain group internal controls, liaise with auditors
- Prepare tax computation and assist in tax planning
- Ad hoc projects with management
- Degree Holder or above in Accounting, CPA Qualified Accountant
- Big 4 experience or audit training would be advantageous
- At least 12 years of relevant working experience, exposure to team management is a plus
- Former experience in services is preferred. Advertising, Legal or Media businesses would be an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and ability to lead and manage a team
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Interested applicants can apply with the link below or for a quick application, please forward your resume quoting #251725 - Financial Controller - Professional Services to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short introduction in bullet points highlighting your experiences.