Financial Controller - Family Office (EXCLUSIVE)
- Established International Group
- EXCLUSIVE Newly Created Mandate
- Multi-Asset Investment Portfolio
One of our key clients, an established international group has created a Financial Controller position for their Family Office outfit to focus on their investment business. This role is based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the President of the Family Office, you will be responsible for all Finance matters to support the investments team including, fund and corporate accounting. As an individual contributor, you need to be hands - on with interest in exposure to different investment portfolio including hedge fund, private equity and venture capital. You need to be comfortable dealing with different senior stakeholders at both Family Office and Group Levels. Strong communication and multi-tasking skills are required. This role is created in view of the successful individual to progress as their CFO in the future.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Overseas Tertiary education and Accounting qualification
- Minimum 10 years' working experience with strong fund accounting and corporate accounting background in buy side, with private equity or venture capital firms
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Hands-on work required in this position
- Must be based in Hong Kong
Interested parties, please send your updated CV to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk quoting RR246819 or click APPLY NOW.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.