Our client is a joint venture, formed by two well established and market leading manufacturers. They are currently seeking for a Financial Controller to spearhead their regional finance function. This is a Hong Kong based role.
Reporting to the CFO, President and the Board, you will lead a team of circa 10 finance staff in Hong Kong and Southern China. Working alongside Supply Chain, Engineering, Project and HR teams, you will business partner with these operations and provide commercial support on a regular basis. On a day to day basis, you will ensure the smooth running of the Accounting and Finance department, from financial and management reporting, credit control, taxation, budgeting and forecasting. As an integral part of the wider leadership team, you will provide meaningful analysis to management, producing and monitoring KPIs, enhancing operational excellence through financial tools and processes. As a functional team leader, you will mentor and coach the team, whilst cultivating a high performance culture. This is a prolific role where you will gain early exposure to the Board and C -suite level management. This company offers excellent long term career development opportunities.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder and accountancy qualification
- Minimum 12 years of financial management experiences
- Familiar with the manufacturing sector
- Prior experiences in finance transformation projects is highly desirable
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent command of both English and Chinese
- Ability to travel to Southern China regularly once viable
#LI-DL Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 252522 or www.ambition.com.hk. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only