Our client is a joint venture company. One of the biggest listed tobacco firm from UK cooperate with a state -owned Chinese enterprise. They are now looking for a financial analyst who is very independent and with great communication skills.
- Perform regular financial and commercial analysis of the Company's brands around the world, specially monitor and forecast the performance of the brands in each market against business plans, identify issues, and propose mitigating solutions.
- Support management for better understanding of business performance and forecasts through insightful analysis. Liaison with finance teams in markets and other departments.
- Conduct regular financial management reports, including those for the Board and Group Reporting submissions.
- Assist in the Company's annual business plans and budget.
- Support the Finance Manager in accounting and finance processes, for example month/year end financial statement close, audits and banking.
- Perform ad hoc projects or tasks, for example review of contracts, implementation/improvement of processes, etc.
- Finance/Accounting or relevant discipline bachelor's degree holder
- Excellent communication skills, with fluent oral and written English and Mandarin Chinese
- Strong business acumen and ability to develop appropriately detailed data models and reports for effective/efficient analysis
- Proactive, detail-oriented, and good judgement
- Good knowledge in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Quick learner and good team player
- Experience in analysis role would be beneficial, but fresh graduates with demonstrably strong capabilities and attitude will also be considered
Interested parties please contact Bella To at email@example.com or call at 3103 4368 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number # 252363 - Financial Analyst.