Our client is a US listed retail company offers clothing, accessories and home furnishings. They are hiring a Finance Operations Manager to take care of the inventory control duties. This role is a regional role responsible to maintain APAC inventory accuracy in the merchandising and financial systems. This role will also need to work toward development and implementation of standard policies, project management and execution, enhancing controls, and minimizing costs. The candidate will lead a team of 6 and report to APAC Finance Controller.
- Manage physical inventories and cycle counts in all divisions including book cutoff (freeze), capturing counts and sales, research, reconciling, applying adjustments, and shrink reporting
- Collaborate with 3rdparty (RGIS) to arrange count schedule and line up with store managers
- Review and approve inventory adjustments processed within Inventory Control department including, but not limited to RTV's, MOS, sell-offs, transfers, etc.
- Timely resolution of business requests to ensure smooth business operations
- Store compliance with inventory related procedures including distributions, transfers, MOS, physical inventory prep and execution, etc.
- Provide recommendations and participate in new business initiatives/projects
- Regular liaison between Inventory Control, DC Operations, Planning & Buying, Store Operations, Asset Protection, and Stores to provide support with inventory related issues
- Identify inventory discrepancies in reported quantities, costs and locations
- Manage inventory costing issue and regularly work with U.S. costing team to support on item cost
- Partner with DC Transportation in administering and processing claims
- Handle reporting (Scorecard) and internal control documentation and testing
- Partnering with Accounting e.g.: reconciliation of inventory data, inventory analysis of P&L and B/S accounts and audit questions.
- Support year-end audit preparation with inventory related documentations
- Minimum 5 years Inventory Control experience, regional experience is a plus
- Accounting, Finance or relevant discipline degree holder
- Proficient in both written and verbal English and Chinese
- Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Knowledge of Financial systems - Microsoft Dynamics AX or similar finance system
- Proficient with Microsoft Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)
Interested parties please contact Bella to at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 3103 4368 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number # 257653 -Finance Operations Manager(Inventory Control)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend