Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Divisional Manager, Finance & Accounting
A sizable international law firm is looking for a Finance Officer to join their HK finance team. They are a reputable law firm with a strong international presence with over the globe.
- Compile and prepare client bills; review and edit drafts as needed.
- Set up and monitor clients requiring e-billing; ensure correct procedures for invoice acceptance.
- Ensure accurate and updated billing rates for fee earners in the accounting system.
- Set up and maintain timekeeper information in the accounting system.
- Record and bill disbursements appropriately; clearly flag third-party disbursements.
- Input and verify accounts payable information; process payments and reimbursements.
- Manage petty cash; prepare monthly bank reconciliations for office and client accounts.
- Ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Finance Manager
- Diploma or above in Accounting, Finance, or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of accounting work experience, preferably in AP or Billings
- Good command of English and Cantonese
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel such as pivot table, vlookup, etc.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and ability to work under pressure
- 9-6 stable working hours
- 12 months with Discretionary Bonus
- 23 days Annual Leave with excellent medical insurance
Please contact Ariel Chan at +852 3103 4336 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number #266818 Finance Offier (International law firm, HK$20k-25k). For more information, please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend