Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Principal Consultant, Finance & Accounting
Our client is one of the leading international law firm has more than 10,000 legal professionals in over 150 offices in the globe. Currently they are looking for a Finance Officer to join their Finance team in Hong Kong Office.
- Input and verify accounts payable information from documentation and prepare cheques or wire transfers on a daily basis.
- Process AP, including office expenses, disbursements and staff claims and reimbursements.
- Maintain and manage petty cash
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations for office and client accounts
- Prepare bills to clients
- Issue client receipts of office money received for settlement of invoices
- Allocate payments accurately and appropriately to invoices
- Degree holder in Accounting and Finance or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year accounting work experiences
- Good command of written and verbal communication in Chinese and English
- Good communication skills and detail minded
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
- Small and friendly team
- 9am-6pm stable working hours
- 22 days annual leaves
Please contact Ariel Chan at email@example.com or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number #256907 Finance Officer (International law firm, HKD25k-28k). For more information, please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend