Finance Manager (Retail exp, travels to China needed)
|Location:||Hong Kong City|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is a well-established and renowned Hong Kong listed company. To facilitate their company growth, they are looking for a high calibre Finance Manager to join their team.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, your responsibilities will include:
- Driving quarter closes and ensures timely, accurate and complete results
- Responsible for Financial Reporting, consolidation for the Group
- Monitor subsidiaries in China to ensure the accounting standards and regulations are complied with
- Assist with special projects, due diligence and investment analysis
- Driving quarter closes and ensures timely, accurate and complete results reporting
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline
- Qualified in ACCA, HKICPA or equivalent, training in Big 4 is preferred
- At least 8-10 years of experience with preferably in the retail industries
- Solid knowledge on PRC accounting or experience in Chinese background companies is highly preferred
- Smart, energetic person who is ambitious to strive for excellence
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin is required
- Excellent communication and presentation
- Dynamic personality with an analytical mindset
Please contact Kady Wu at (852) 3103 4314 or email your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org click APPLY NOW.
For more information please visit http://www.ambition.com.hk/
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.